Complaints Information

I want to give you the best possible service. However if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service I have provided then you should inform me immediately, so that I can do my best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it would be helpful if you contacted me so that we can discuss your concerns, and I will do my best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you should follow the procedure set out in the initial client care letter that I sent you when you first consulted me. Making a complaint will not affect how I handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about my behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, losing your money, or treating you unfairly because of your age, disability, or other characteristic.

You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (

What to do if I cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if I am unable to resolve your complaint. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how I handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with me first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

Within six months of receiving from me a final response to your complaint


  • No more thanĀ  6 years from the date of act/omission;


  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known that there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact Details:


Telephone: 0300 555 0333 ( 9 am – 5pm)


Address: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ